6 Best Jig Saw Review and Buying Guide
If you want to have the Best Jig Saw, you need to go through the Jig Saw Reviews to have some ideas about how to use a jig saw. This is in fact a tool that is used to cut woods in different shapes.
This is the most important tool for the wood workers who are working in professional level. This wood working tool is considered as the finest machine to make straight or curved cuts to get the desired shape.
Before having the Best Jig Saw, one should consider the use of the tool. Usually the Jig Saw Review is on the view that the hand held jig saw is applicable in all cases of cutting woods, plastic or metals.
Actually the jig saw is using for woodwork. Combined with wood router it can be produce beautiful deigned furnitures.
So, the users could use the tool for diversified use.
Best Jig Saw Review
- 1 Best Jig Saw Review
- 1.1 Black & Decker Smart Select 5.0A Orbital Jigsaw
- 1.2 DEWALT Bare-Tool DC330B 18-Volt Cordless Jig Saw with Keyless Blade Change
- 1.3 Bosch JS470E 120-Volt 7.0-Amp Top-Handle Jigsaw
- 1.4 PORTER-CABLE PC600JS 6 Amp Orbital Jig Saw
- 1.5 Makita 4329K 3.9 Amp Variable-Speed Top-Handle Jig Saw
- 1.6 Hitachi CJ110MV 5.8 Amp Top-Handle Variable-Speed Jig Saw
- 1.7 Final Verdict
- 1.8 Share this:
Black & Decker Smart Select 5.0A Orbital Jigsaw
This is one of the Best Jig Saw among the hand held jig saw hand held jig saw following the Jig Saw Review. The Jigsaw has some specific features that have made it as the best one.
|· Powerful motor
· Optimized cutting application
· Variable speed
· Speed setting 800 – 3000 rp,
· Diversified cutting
· Cuts wood, metal
|· Tool free blade change
· Limited warranty for 2 years
· Auto optimization
· Less weight
· Works with different shank
· Cuts very smoothly
- May tilt on the base
- May have unintentional assembly defects
DEWALT Bare-Tool DC330B 18-Volt Cordless Jig Saw with Keyless Blade Change
This is another Best Jig Saw according to the Jig Saw Review. So, it is considered as one of the most important tool for both the professional and non-professional users.
This hand held jig saw is also comfortable to use and the users are satisfied with the tool.
- Blade adjustment may fell off
- Blade may sometimes come out
- Battery conditions not up to the mark
Bosch JS470E 120-Volt 7.0-Amp Top-Handle Jigsaw
Bosch JS470E is considered as one of the Best Jig Saws that has been adored by the global users. The tool is excellent to work with.
- Blades may overcut
- Clamping system often gets loose
- Sometimes vibrates more than usual level
- Difficult to cut in curving ways
- Blades may bend
PORTER-CABLE PC600JS 6 Amp Orbital Jig Saw
Most of the Jig Saw Review has opined that PORTER-CABLE PC600JS is the other Best Jig Saw in this arena for its extraordinary features.
- Blade release mechanism made with cheap rubber
- Orbital feature may not work always
- Raw materials used to make the tool are cheaper
- Plastics break easily
Makita 4329K 3.9 Amp Variable-Speed Top-Handle Jig Saw
Makita 4329K is another Best Jig Saw for the professional and occasional carpenters. This is of a great use to them.
|· Several orbital setting
· Powerful motor
· 3.9 AMP motor
· Rubber grip
· Ergonomic design
· Straight cutting
· Comfortable use
· Easy control
· Counter weight balancing
|· Die cast aluminum base adjust
· Variable speed
· Speed dial
· 500 – 3100 SPM
· Optimal cutting
· Cuts through different materials
· Large trigger
· Lock-on button
· Low noise
· Easy blade replacement
- Uses tang shank only
- Performance levels turns low
- Requires cables to operate the device
Hitachi CJ110MV 5.8 Amp Top-Handle Variable-Speed Jig Saw
Hitachi CJ110MV is one of the Best Jig Saws that have been backed by the Jig Saw Review. This is the hand held jig saw that could be used for several used.
|· Heavy duty motor
· 5.8 Amp motor
· Top mounted LED light
· Four stage orbital action
· Tool-less blade change
· Quick blade replacement
· Easy blade change
|· Ergonomic design
· D-shaped handle
· Built in dust blower
· 5-year warranty
· Cast aluminum
· Less weight
- Blade mounting difficult
- Blade falls out often
- Lacks variable speed controller
- Blade changer may fall out without any notice
Based on the reviews above, it appears that Black & Decker Smart Select 5.0A Orbital Jigsaw is the best one among the other jig saws. Though all of them have some advantages and disadvantages, the Black & Decker has some special features which the others do not own.
Thereby, the jig saw performs very well comparing the other tools. Besides, the jig saw is great and reasonable in price. So, I think it is better to get one of the Black & Decker Smart Select 5.0A Orbital Jigsaw as this is also considered as the Best Jig Saw by the Jig Saw Review.
This is one of the most sought hand held jig saw and the users are able to work with this one even if they do not have the slightest knowledge over how to use a jig saw.